Board of Directors
(Elected at 2020 AGM)
President: Juanita Wells
Vice President: Janet Beggs
Secretary: Petra Strougal
Treasurer: Kim Hewgill
Directors-At-Large: Ken Rodonets, Julianna Wells, Ed Tickner, Ken Filliter
Julianna Wells, Kim Hewgill (Assistant)
Ken Rodonets, Juanita Wells (Assistant)
AGM Minutes and Financial Statements
- The name of the society is COMOX DISTRICT MOUNTAINEERING CLUB.
- The purposes of the society are:
- to organize a programme of guided hikes and expeditions;
- to promote the conservation and appropriate use of Parks and wilderness areas;
- to promote outdoor education and sound leadership skills;
- to undertake projects such as development, improvement and maintenance of trails and other amenities, when and where feasible, in partnership with BC Parks and private landholders.
The current CDMC Bylaws, were approved at the 2018 AGM and have been filed with the Province of British Columbia Registrar of Companies.